2017 Cooke Insurance Amateur Championship
Presented By TalorMade-Adidas
* The 2017 Cooke Insurance Amateur Championship will be held July 14-16th at the Stanhope Golf Course.
* All players will play 54 holes and all players are permitted to use golf cars. Booking golf cars is the responsibility of the player.
* All players must have a valid 2017 Golf Canada/PEIGA Gold Card with an up to date handicap factor.
* Provided there are sufficient players registered for each Division the following Championship Trophies will be awarded:
Menâs Amateur Champion
Womenâs Amateur Champion
Menâs Mid-Amateur Champion (40-54)
Womenâs Mid-Amateur Champion (40-49)
Menâs Senior Champion (55+)
Womenâs Senior Champion (50+)
Menâs Super Senior Champion (65+)
Womenâs Super Senior Champion (60+)
* Subject to age provisions and provided they play from the same set of tees a player may win more than one championship. For example because they will play from the same tees a Mid-Am could win both Mid-Am and Amateur titles. However because of the age requirements a player under 40 years cannot win the Mid-Am title.
* Gross and net prizes will be awarded in each Division. Each player will receive a tee gift from TaylorMade-Adidas.
* Based on performance 20 players will be selected to represent the P.E.I.G.A. at the 2017 Atlantic Golf Championship at Covered Bridge in New Brunswick August 17-19. The selection criteria will be as established by the Atlantic Golf Championship.
* In the event of a tie for a final Atlantic team position a sudden death playoff will be used to determine the recipient of the final spot.
* The entry fee for the 2017 Cooke Insurance Amateur Championship is $200 (tax included) The deadline for entries is midnight Tuesday July 4th. There are absolutely no exceptions to this deadline. Payment may be made on-line or by mail but regardless payment must be received by the P.E.I.G.A. by the deadline.
* Practice rounds can be booked after you have entered. The green fee rate for tournament players is $40 (tax included).
* The draws for rounds 1 and 2 will be publicized the week of the Championship. Round 3 will be set by Division by score.
* Email email@example.com for any additional information.Â