The P.E.I. Golf Association in partnership with Excel Accounting Services is pleased to present the 2017 Excel Accounting Senior Women’s Golf Tour. We look forward to another year of fun, friends and competition. Please note the following important information about this year’s program:
* Rather than collecting $5 weekly this year there is a onetime registration fee of $20 to participate on the Tour. This can be paid on-line by credit card through the following link …….. All players must register.
* Draw for prizes and special awards will be given out at the closing banquet paid for by the P.E.I.G.A.
* You must have a 2017 Golf Canada / PEIGA Gold Card and current handicap to play on the Tour. You can obtain your card at your home course or directly on-line at www.golfcanada.ca
*Each tournament will have a senior (50-59) and a super senior (60+) division. Super seniors must be 60 by June 12th 2017.
*Points will be awarded at each tournament for Player of the Year so it is important for you to turn in your scorecard each week. You must play 4 of 6 events to qualify for Player of the Year.
* Please contact Brenda Mcilwaine at firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior if you are required to withdraw from any tournament. In the event of inclement weather please contact the golf course. If it is open play is on.
2017 Excel Accounting Senior Women’s Tour Schedule
Click HERE for the Registration Page.
Draw will be sent one week prior to event…..to course and players!!
( Tee times start at 1:00 pm )
June 12 Glasgow Hills $57.00
June 19 Stanhope $50.00
June 26 Glen Afton $40.00
September 11 Eagles Glen $57.50
September 18 Red Sands $48.30
September 25 Mill River $57.50
October 2 Countryview $45.00 ( Closing Banquet )
* Price includes green fee, golf car seat, range balls and taxes