2016 PERFORMANCE COACHING GRANT
PERFORMANCE COACHING GRANT
The PEIGA has been approved for a $1500 coaching grant from Golf Canada. This grant will assist in the costs associated to coaching the PEI High Performance Juniors in 2016.
The PEIGA qualified by meeting the following requirements:
1) The coach (s) must be a PGA of Canada pro or similar at the approval of GC and PGA of Canada.
2) Coaches identified within the grant application must attend the Canadian Junior Championship of the respective gender they are coaching within the province.
3) Any coach identified within the grant application must be engaged in the PGA of Canada CNC or CDC certification process as evidenced through their completion of a minimum of 2 sport specific modules by October 31st, 2016.
4) The PA must operate a junior provincial team program with the following minimum team member eligibility requirements:
5) Submit a completed 2016 Performance Coaching Grant Proposal.
6) The PEIGA must provide funding in addition to Golf Canada.
Thank you to Golf Canada for this funding so we can get the best for our golf athletes.
Head Coach - Team PEI